2.05.2008

I am back with a promise!

My new year's resolution was to start doing more stuff for myself. I am going to start with this blog. I promise I will update it regularly... weekly, daily or ever-other-day-ly... I promise.
So, I have some pics of things I have done over the last year. I have crafted more this year than I ever have in my life and I LOVE it! I taught myself to knit. I am really starting to get in to that too. So... on to the pictures.























My second resolution is to sell something I have made this year. I have been working on my shop at etsy a lot lately. I want to make it the greatest shop in etsy history. http://renegades.etsy.com Tell me what you think. I know that I need to get some new pics. I just need to find a model... Lindsey...

No comments: